THE PROCESS OF THE PORTRAIT
- We start with a consultation at your home (or cafe) – go over ideas for clothing, photography locations, where your family art will go on your walls, pricing, and what to expect and bring to your photo session.
- The photo session takes place at agreed-upon location(s) lasting anywhere between one and a few hours, depending on your needs.
- We then come back together approximately 1-3 weeks later at your home or a cafe and review the images. This is where you decide which ones you want for your walls, albums, sharing online, and more. Typically, my clients spend $1500 to $2500 on an average order.
- Images are edited and sent off to my top notch lab for creating the art pieces, albums and more.
- A few weeks later, your order is hand delivered by me.
WHAT TO WEAR
We will email you clothing tips before our session.
COLOR AND BLACK & WHITE
We provide a mix of color and black and whites for review. If one image you like is shown in black and white but you prefer color, no problem. We can make it color for you. We like to show some black and whites because they can stand out more than color photos and have a very classic feel to them.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We guarantee that you will love your photos. If not, we will work with you to make it right. But that shouldn’t be a problem given the number of customers who have loved their photos since 2005. Please see some reviews by recent customers on my Google My Business page here: https://tinyurl.com/yb3xqjfn
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
We typically make the determination on the day of the session because many times, there’s a break of good weather for the photo session. We will be coordinating with you on the day of to let you know if we have to reschedule. If so, we will reschedule for the next available date.
WALL ART AND DIGITAL IMAGES
Yes, you can get just digital images. However, we really want to create some fantastic art pieces of your family to put on your walls so your family and your friends can enjoy them. The images also have a positive psychological viewing effect by reinforcing the love you have for each other and providing a stronger sense of belonging for your children when they enter the room.
CANCELLING OR RESCHEDULING
Rescheduling is no problem. We’ll find a new session date that works for both of us at no charge. I do ask for a non-refundable retainer fee to be paid up front to book the photo session. If you’d like to cancel and prefer not to reschedule, I cannot return your retainer payment. Unfortunately, mini sessions cannot be rescheduled.